Hook and Loop Strap Upgrade Kit
Now available is a simple upgrade kit that will replace the top portion of your Handlebar Jacks with the improved attachment system.
The new attachment system features a redesigned top cradle with a hook and loop cinch strap. The back of the strap features a silicone strip to help the Jacks stay put when attached to your grips or handlebar.
The new top assembly is created with the same high quality ABS plastic.
2- top cradles with cinch straps attached
1 - 2.5m allen wrench
- Use the provided wrench to loosen and remove the top bolt. Careful not to lose the nut out the bottom of the middle assembly.
- Remove the bolt from the top cradle.
- Discard the cradle and elastic straps.
- Insert the bolt through the new cradle and middle assembly.
- Tighten bolt with provided wrench until snug. The nut on the inside of the middle assembly is a nyloc nut and will hold the bolt securely. Be careful not to over tighten as you may damage the middle assembly.
- Enjoy your upgraded Handlebar Jacks!